retailTrac is a complete Retail Store Management system which facilitates a retail Store in managing its operations very effectively, helps reduce costs involved in running the store and bringing the administrative or functional tasks to completion in rapid time. retailTrac has modules like Inventory Management, Procurement, Work Distribution, Point of Sale, Sales Management, Purchase Management, Financial Accounting and Analytics, which can be integrated as a part of one single solution. retailTrac is customized for different verticals like FMCG, Consumer Durables, Jewelry and Fashion.
- Multi-store synchronization supported
- Easy to use Interface
- Quick Checkout
- Loyalty Programs
- Returns and Refunds Tracking
- Wide Range of Analytics and Reporting
- Easily Customizable
- Easy to use Purchase, Sales, POS, Accounting, Analytic modules
retailTrac provides a comprehensive management system for stores and warehouses dealing with consumer durables having features like Stock Movement and Inventory Management, Promotions, Sales and Purchase Management, Business Trend Analytics and more.
- Get real time visibility on the inventory, sales, customers, vendors
- Supports stock movement from warehouse to retail stores and trading units
- Be able to create picks that are optimized for picker traversal
- Be able to create loading sequence
- Integrated AWB assignment
- Guided and suggestive selling with promotions and loyalty programs
- Minimal Training time, which is useful in getting the employees, well versed with the easy-to-use user interface and thereby helps in a responsive customer service.
- Analytics which help in determining the buying trends
Codon retailTrac offers an effective Jewelry Store Management System having features exclusively designed for jewelry stores.
Some features over and above those offered in a generic Retail Management Solution include –
- Visibility of complete stock information categorized by vendors, stones, metals.
- Imaged Jewelry piece Information with details of breakup
- Printable Imaged Item detail sheet
- Imaged Estimate Slips
- Imaged Custom Orders Handling
- Repair Handling
- Work In progress Tracking
- Labor and Material Tracking
- Job Queues
- Stock replenishment alerts for Work In Progress
- POS which is Barcode and Image Enabled
- Hold Orders Facility
- Layaways – Taking Partial Payments against purchase of items and finalize the sales after receipt of full payment
- Print Imaged Sales Sheets
- Discount Prompts
- Generation of Invoice on completion of Custom Orders/Repairs
- PO alerts on exhaustion of items during order delegation
- Advance Payments handling in Accounts
retailTrac offers solutions designed specially for Departmental Stores and Hypermarkets.
Salient Features for FMCG Store retail solutions are –
- Multi-location inventory management
- Sales and Purchase Order Management
- Breakage/Expiry/Near Expiry Date/Date of Manufacturing based querying
- Self Designed item wise barcode features
- Barcode Billing
- Barcode Printing
- Loyalty and Promotional Schemes
- Account registers
- Sale and Profitability according to the nature of goods/business
- Return Management on Bill
- Hold orders/ Multi-customer handling over a counter
- Complete Financial Accounting
- Detailed Analytics and Reporting
Help and FAQs
To create a User there should be a Role existing and to create a role click on the Admin tab and from there click on the Role and Now click on the New button and enter the role name and the description.
Example: Manager and Manages the Administration
Now a user can be created by clicking on the Users Management in the left panel and click on the New in the center panel. Now fill the required data and click on save.
To create the permissions click on the Admin tab and from there click on the Permissions in the left panel and Now click on the Role name for which you want to edit the permissions. Now the center panel will display the corresponding roles with the default permissions, Here one can edit by checking the check box and click on the save button on the top.
To Create an Inventory we need BRAND, MANUFACTURER, CATEGORY, VENDOR, TAXCODES, MEASURES. then only one can create an Item into the Inventory. So to do so, click on the Inventory tab and from there click on the Brand in the left panel and create a brand by clicking the new button, In the same way create MANUFACTURER, CATEGORY, TAXCODES, MEASURES.
Now need to create a Vendor for this click on the Purchasing tab and from there click on the Vendors in the left panel and create a vendor by clicking the new button in the center panel.
Now every thing is set to create the Inventory So click on the Inventory tab and from there click on the Items in the left panel and create a Item by clicking the new button and providing the necessary information.
To generate a purchase click on the Purchasing Tab, and Now click on the purchase Order, and Now generate the purchase receipt by clicking on the New Purchase receipt, Select the corresponding purchase order number and click on the save to generate the purchase receipt.
Note: To generate the Purchase Receipt it is must to have a purchase Order.
After generating the purchase receipt there may be a chance of getting the damaged products, need to check at this point and then click on the move to stock button so as to effect the Inventory(Increases the stock).
After creating the Move to Stock if any stock was rejected then for that stock debit order can be created at the time of Move to Stock or else, Click on the Purchasing tab, from there click on the DebitOrder and now click on the New Now enter the neccessary information and click on save.
Also need to generate the Debit Memo to complete the purchase return.
In the Accounting tab there is a node in the left panel called Group, click on that and click on New and enter the Group name and also select the Primary Group that would become the parent of the new group.
Click on the accounting tab there is a node in the left panel called Ledger, click on that and click on New and enter the ledger name and also select the group under which this should lie. Also if required you can provide the opening balances.
While creating the ledger itself need to select the group so that the created ledger is under the selected group.
Click on the Accounting tab and in the left panel click on the Trial balance node Now you can see the date search fields. There by searching with the given dates application will display the trail balance.
Note: By default the Trail balance displays the complete list as on date.
Click on the Accounting tab and in the left panel click on the Balance Sheet node, Now you can see the date search fields. There by searching with the given dates application will display the Balance sheet for the given dates.
Note: By default the Balance sheet displays as on date.